- A native from the Eastern part of the globe. A wanderer in thoughts, a wanderess so to speak!
- A freelancer of all sorts, including home economics (an aspirant chef) , after years in public policy and administration (specifically in areas of public private partnerships, private sector development and finance)!
- A reluctant traveler , (has avionophobia – fear of air travels) yet was able to withstand it thru prayers and guts. Had the chance to visit places in Asia, North America, Europe, Latin America, and Oceania. Thanks to multilateral and bilateral agencies, government and private financing institutions for the pro bono business class travels, 5 star hotels and accommodations, the wisdom, and technical know-how gained from these experiences !
- A supporter of some legitimate non profit organizations
- An advocate of community development (poverty, health, shelter, education), environment, human rights, fair play, corporate governance, and the like – in short for World Peace!
- Used to be a teacher (tutor), mentor and a catechist – she didn’t realize she could be one!
- A music lover, can sing (well I think), plays guitar (not an expert) , dance once in a while but definitely not a social drinker!
- A green tea (ginger, chamomile ), fruits and nuts enthusiast!
- A fashion/entertainment buff
- A web/internet savvy homosapien (not a robot)!.
- A cautious person as far as personal life/details are concerned but happy and contented
- Has the passion/ heart to help other people – hence , this blog.
- A sensitive, sentimental, sometimes persistent and assertive yet gracious, loving, forgiving, hardworking, helpful, patient , and understanding friend. Last but not least , she loves and is grateful to GOD.
In view of the foregoing, she would like to thank you from the bottom of her heart for visiting her site and encourage you all to be a regular visitor, contributor, supporter and possibly a sponsor of MUTC and most of all be her new friend.